Journal of Religious Competition in Antiquity 1 (2019)
- Daniel Ullucci, "Competition without Groups: Maintaining a Flat Methodology"
- Debra Ballentine, "Foreignization in Ancient Competition"
- Jordan Rosenblum, "The Swine Suicides: On the Appearance and Disappearance of Pork-related Martyrdom in Antiquity"
- Larry Wills, "Why the Passive Protagonist in Wisdom of Solomon 2–5?"
- Ilaria Ramelli, "The Theory of Disasters in the Letter of Mara Bar Serapion: Competition within Philosophical and Religious Doctrines of Disaster"