Bible and Critical Theory 16/2 (2020)
- Robert Paul Seesengood and Andrew P. Wilson, "Biblical Stuff: (Re)reading the Bible as/with/through/by Materiality"
- SuJung Shin, "A 'Vital Materiality' of the Ark in its Relativity to the Body of David in 2 Sam 6"
- Dong Hyeon Jeong, "The (Processed) Vegetal Body and Blood of the Markan Messiah"
- Jennifer Quigley, "Gods and Markets: New Materialism, Divine-Human Economies, and the Letter to the Philippians"
- Robert Paul Seesengood, "Bespoke Words: The Bible, Fashion, and the Mechanism(s) of Things"
- Andrew P. Wilson, "Ned’s Head: John 14:9, Dynamic Materiality, and the Intra-Active Legacy of Edward (Ned) Kelly"
- Anne Elvey, "Strained Breath and Open Text: Exploring the Materiality of Breath in Relation to Reading Luke 4:16–30"