Σάββατο 9 Ιουλίου 2022
Anna-Katharina Rieger und Johanna Stöger (επιμ.), Cities, Resources and Religion – Economic Implications of Religion in Graeco-Roman Urban Environments. Panel 7.7: Archaeology and Economy in the Ancient World – Proceedings of the 19th International Congress of Classical Archaeology, Cologne/Bonn 2018, (Archaeology and Economy in the Ancient World – Proceedings of the 19th International Congress of Classical Archaeology, Cologne/Bonn 2018, Band 40), Heidelberg: Propylaeum, 2022
Biblische Notizen 193 (2022)
- Lester L. Grabbe, "How the Minimalists Won! A Discussion of Historical Method in Biblical Studies," 5-14 (abstract)
- Ehud Ben Zvi, "'Minimalists', 'Minimalists', Method and Theory in History, and Social Memory Lenses," 15-27 (abstract)
- Yigal Levin, "Chronicles as a Source for the History of Pre-Exilic Israel: Between 'Negativism' and 'Positivism'," 29-44 (abstract)
- Thomas L. Thompson, "Writing the History of a Mythic Past: A Response to the Panel Discussion on Minimalism," 45-63 (abstract)
- Athalya Brenner-Idan, "M&M: Some Reflections," 65-69 (abstract)
- Baruch Halpern, " The Weight of the Past," 71-87 (abstract)
- Ernst Axel Prof. Dr. Knauf, "Malum Minimum," 89-96 (abstract)
Novum Testamentum 64/3 (2022)
- Cilliers Breytenbach, Christine Gerber, Margaret M. Mitchell, David Moessner, and Johan C. Thom, "In Memoriam Henk Jan de Jonge (28 September 1943, † 16 April 2022)," 267- 268
- Ruben van Wingerden, "Crucifixion Practices: How to Attach a patibulum to a stipes," 269-276
- Torsten Jantsch, "Jesus as Benefactor: A Neglected Aspect of Luke’s Christology," 277-295 (abstract)
- Dain Alexander Smith, "Reflecting Ancient Ethics: Reconsidering the Mirror Metaphor in 1 Cor 13:12," 296-317 (abstract)
- Timothy E. Miller, "Choice Implies Meaning: The “Imperatival Participles” of 1 Peter," 318-341 (abstract)
- Sanghwan Lee, "Jesus, the Holder of the Seven Stars in His Right Hand: An Examination of Rev 1:16a in Light of Numismatic Evidence," 342-363
- Grant Adamson, "What Are the Odds? Serapion, Eusebius, and Secret Mark," 364-384 (abstract)
- David Lincicum, "A Note on GA 2311," 385-387 (abstract)
- Brent Nongbri, "The Construction and Contents of the Beatty-Michigan Pauline Epistles Codex (𝔓⁴⁶)," 388- 407 (abstract)
Journal of Early Christian Studies 32/2 (2022)
- Luke J. Stevens, "Twenty-Four Elders: Revelation and the Old Testament Canon in Victorinus and Melito," 165-192 (abstract)
- Adam G. Messer, "Origen of Alexandria and Late Antique Gift-Giving: The Integration of Benefaction with Christian Theology and Experience," 193-221 (abstract)
- Brad Boswell, "Moses the Hellenic Sage: Re-reading Julian’s Against the Galileans," 245-274 (abstract)
Protokolle zur Bibel 31/1 (2022)
- Stefan Fischer, "Liebeskrankheit in Hohelied und altägyptischen Liebesliedern Ein Vergleich unter Einbezug konzeptueller Metaphern mit einem Seitenblick auf die Amnon-Tamar-Erzählung"
- Konrad Kremser, "Der Nachasch im Garten Eden – Eine gewöhnliche Schlange?"
- Marievonne Schöttner, "Biblische Grundlagen einer Theologie des Helfens"
Παρασκευή 8 Ιουλίου 2022
Το τρέχον τεύχος του Scandinavian Journal of the Old Testament/ The current issue of Scandinavian Journal of the Old Testament
Scandinavian Journal of the Old Testament 36/1 (2022)
- Esther Heinrich-Ramharter, "On the Form and Function of the Waṣfs in the Song of Songs," 3-23 (abstract)
- Graeme Auld, "Reading Solomon with Three Eyes Open," 24-37 (abstract)
- Walter Gisin, "Entstehung prophetischer Schriften," 38-65 (abstract)
- S.A. Wagner-Tsukamoto, "On the Economic Constitution of Old Testament Religion: A Critique of Buchanan’s Understanding of Religious Moral Precepts," 66-92 (abstract)
- Stephen Duckett, "The Role of Abimelech’s Arms Bearer: A Biblical Acceptance of Assisted Dying?" 93-111 (abstract)
- Susanne Scholz, "The Disneyfication of Shiloh: Biblical Historiography and Archaeology as Methodological Regimes of Military Occupation," 112-137 (abstract)
- Makomborero Allen Bowa, "Assyrian Imperialism and Its Impact on the Sovereignty of Ancient Israel: Assessing the Motives Behind the Prophet Isaiah’s Message of Neutrality (Isaiah Chapter 6-39)," 138-149 (abstract)
- Nicholas J. Campbell, "God and Heirs: The Theme of Progeny in Job," 150-162 (abstract)
Bulletin of Biblical Research 32/1 (2022)
- Nicoletta Gatti, "From Alien to Neighbor: The Journey of Ruth"
- Craig S. Keener, "The Unridden Donkey Colt: Mark 11;2 in Light of Equine Development and Pedagogy"
- W. Gil Shin, "The Ambivalence of Jerusalem in Luke-Acts: The Limitations of Dyadic Approaches, and a Test of a Sojan Model of Thirdspace for Acts 7"