Exegetical Day 2013
- Katherine E. Southwood, "‘But now … do not let all this hardship seem insignificant before you’: Ethnic History and Nehemiah 9"
- Blaženka Scheuer, "Response to Katherine E. Southwood"
- Denise Kimber Buell, "Challenges and Strategies for Speaking about Ethnicity in the New Testament and New Testament Studies"
- James A. Kelhoffer, "Response to Denise Kimber Buell: A Plea for Clarity in Regard to Examining Ethnicity in, Based on, or in Scholarship on the New Testament"
- Hans Leander, "Hybrid Jews/Judeans: Renarrating Ethnicity and Christian Origins in the Context of Empire"
- Mikael Tellbe, "Response to Hans Leander: The Complexity of Ethnicity"
- Rikard Roitto, "Reintegrative Shaming and a Prayer Ritual of Reintegration in
- Matthew 18:15–20"
- Tobias Hägerland, "Prophetic Forgiveness in Josephus and Mark"
- Samuel Byrskog, "Birger Gerhardsson in memoriam"