Journal of the Jesus Movement in its Jewish Setting 2 (2015)
- Brent Nongbri, "The Concept of Religion and the Study of the Apostle Paul"
- Richard S. Ascough, "Paul, Synagogues, and Associations: Reframing the Question of Models for Pauline Christ Groups"
- Ralph J. Korner, "Ekklēsia as a Jewish Synagogue Term: Some Implications for Paul’s Socio-Religious Location"
- William S. Campbell, "‘A Remnant of Them Will Be Saved’ (Rom 9:27): Understanding Paul’s Conception of the Faithfulness of God to Israel"
- Thomas A. Wayment - Matthew J. Grey, "Jesus Followers in Pompeii: The Christianos Graffito and “Hotel of the Christians” Reconsidered"
- Christine Shepardson, "Between Polemic and Propaganda: Evoking the Jews of Fourth-Century Antioch"
- Miriam DeCock, "The Jewish Gospels: The Story of the Jewish Christ. A Review Article"