Stellenbosch Theological Journal 6/1 (2020)
Gender and Household
- Zorodzai Dube, "Healing the female body: Representation of ideas about healing and the female body in Mark's gospel"
- Mary Getui, ; Grace Kambona Richard, "Masculinity and public space in the Greco-Roman period: Implications for Africa today"
- Mary L. Kategile, "The Bible and gender equality in church leadership in Tanzania"
- Elia Shabani Mligo, "The power of silence in marriage: a gender-based reading of John 4:1-11"
- Lethabo M. Molopyane, "The female body on the dance floor: Reclaiming power from the dance floor in Mark's Herodian daughter"
- Halvor Moxnes, "Household and gender: Interpretation in dialogue between the contexts of the New Testament and contemporary cultures"
- Elma Cornelius, "The rhetorical purpose of the battle between protagonist and antagonist in 2 Maccabees 9"
- Michael Oyebowale Oyetade, "A study of speaking in tongues in Acts and 1 Corinthians and its use and abuse in some selected contemporary churches in Nigeria"