Scriptura 119/1 (2020)
- Erika Barnard, Esias E. Meyer, "A Theological Response to Biblical Violence"
- Matthew Michael, "Yahweh, the Animal Tamer: Jungles, Wild Animals and Yahweh's Sovereignty in the Apocalyptic Space of Daniel 7:1-28"
- Dogara Turrang Silas, "A Social-Scientific Reading of the Parable of the Shrewd Steward in Luke 16:1-9 in a Context of Corruption"
- Gerrie F Snyman, "The Narrative Erasure of Adam in Cain's Birth in Gen 4:1. Some Notes on Eve, Sex,
- Schalk Treurnicht, "Psalm 80: An Exegetical Discussion in the Model of an Abandoned Child"
Scriptura 119/3 (2020)
- Hulisani Ramantswana, "Past the Glorious Age: Old Testament Scholarship in Sourh Aftica - Are We Moving Anywhere Close to Blackening Old Testament Scholarship?"
- J M Vorster, "Still Plausible and Intelligible? Towards a Hermeneutic of Congruent Biblical Theology for Today"