- Jione Havea, "Tossing Jonah again: Sea of Readings"
- Elizabeth Boase and Sarah Agnew, "'Whispered in the Sound of Silence': Traumatising the Book of Jonah"
- Jeanette Mathews, "Jonah as a Performance: Performance Critical Guidelines for Reading a Prophetic Text"
- Anthony Rees, "Getting Up and Going Down: Towards a Spatial Poetics of Jonah"
- Rebecca Lindsay, "Overthrowing Nineveh: Revisiting the city with postcolonial imagination"
- Andreas Kunz-Lübcke, "Jonah, Robinsons and Unlimited Gods: Re-reading Jonah as a Sea Adventure Story"
- Anne Elvey, "Complex Anachronism: Peter Porter's Jonah, Otherkind, Ancient and Contemporary Tempests, and the Divine"
- Jione Havea, "Sitting Jonah with Job: Resailing Intertextuality"
Books & Culture