Religions 13/6 (2022)
- Mina Monier, "Mark’s Endings in Context: Paratexts and Codicological Remarks"
- Seth Heringer, "Description or Truth? A Typology of New Testament Theology
- Paul Anthony Hartog, "Johannine Ethics: An Exegetical-Theological Summary and a ‘Desiderative’ Extension of Mimesis"
- Thomas Andrew Bennett, "Is New Testament Theology Sufficiently Theological?"
- Michael F. Bird, "New Testament Theology: Too Theological, Too Difficult, and Too Repetitive?"
- John Michael Chase, "Did Socrates Meditate? On Some Traces of Contemplative Practices in Early Greco-Latin Philosophy"
- Jeremiah Cataldo, "Did the Prophets Teach Us to Protest?"