Special Feature: The Coherence Based Genealogical Method
- TC Editors, "Editorial Introduction"
- Klaus Wachtel, "The Coherence Method and History"
- Georg Gäbel, Annette Hüffmeier, Gerd Mink, Holger Strutwolf, Klaus Wachtel, "The CBGM Applied to Variants from Acts: Methodological Background"
- Klaus Wachtel, "Constructing Local Stemmata for the ECM of Acts: Examples"
- Annette Hüffmeier, "The CBGM Applied to Variants from Acts"
- Tommy Wasserman, "Historical and Philological Correlations and the CBGM as Applied to Mark 1:1"
- Stephen Carlson, "Comments on the Coherence-Based Genealogical Method"