- M. David Litwa, "The Deification of Moses in Philo of Alexandria"
- Ilaria Ramelli, "Philo’s Doctrine of Apokatastasis: Philosophical Sources, Exegetical Strategies, and Patristic Aftermath"
- Justin M. Rogers, "The Philonic and the Pauline: Hagar and Sarah in the Exegesis of Didymus the Blind"
- Frederick E. Brenk, "Philo and Plutarch on the Nature of God"
SPECIAL SECTION: PHILO’S HELLENISTIC AND HELLENISTIC JEWISH SOURCES
- Gregory E. Sterling, "Introduction"
- David Lincicum, "Philo’s Library"
- Gregory E. Sterling, "From the Thick Marshes of the Nile to the Throne of God: Moses in Ezekiel the Tragedian and Philo of Alexandria"
- Pura Nieto Hernández, "Philo and Greek Poetry"
- Michael Cover, "The Sun and the Chariot: the Republic and the Phaedrus as Sources for Rival Platonic Paradigms of Psychic Vision in Philo’s Biblical Commentaries"