Bible and Critical Theory 16/1 (2020)
Special Issue: Asian American Biblical Criticism
- Jin Young Choi and Wongi Park, "Systemic Racism and the Global Pandemic: Negotiating Race and Ethnicity in Asian American Biblical Criticism"
- Haley Gabrielle, "DesiCrit in New Testament Interpretation: Paul’s Ambiguous Identity in Acts"
- Dong Hyeon Jeong, "Simon the Tanner, Empires, and Assemblages: A New Materialist Asian American Reading of Acts 9:43"
- Ekaputra Tupamahu, " 'I Don’t Want to Hear Your Language!'White Social Imagination and the Demography of Roman Corinth"
- Sze-kar Wan, "Wrestling with the “Body of Christ” in an Age of Tribalism: Towards an Asian American Hermeneutics of Dissent"
- David Fuller, "The Sublime Object(s) of Idolatry: Prophetic Aniconism and the Ideological Formation of the Subject "
- Laura Carlson Hasler, "Persia is Everywhere Where Nothing Happens: Imperial Ubiquity and Its Limits in Ezra-Nehemiah"
- Peter Sabo, "Here Be Monsters: The Monstrous-Feminine, The Abject, and The Book of Lamentations"
- Jackson T. Reinhardt, "'Certain Men Crept in Unawares': A Postcolonial Reading of the Epistle of Jude"