- John W. Marshall, "From Small Words: Reading Deixis and Scope in Romans"
- John van Maaren, "Does Mark's Jesus Abrogate Torah? Jesus' Purity Logion and Its Illustration in Mark 7:15-23"
- Christopher B. Zeichmann, "Loanwords or Code-Switching? Latin Transliteration and the Setting of Mark's Composition"
- Jordan J. Ryan, "'When We Were Hebrews': Situating Valentinian Voices in the Spectrum of Early Christian Attitudes Toward Judaism"
- Jacob Rodriquez, "'All that Jahweh Has Commanded We Will Obey': The Public Reading of Torah as Covenant Praxis in Early Judaism"
- Richard S. Ascough, "Methodological Reflections on Synagogues and Christ Groups as 'Associations': A Response to Erich Gruen"
- Ralph J. Korner, "Ekklesia as a Jewish Synagogue Term: A Response to Erich Gruen"
Τετάρτη, 1 Νοεμβρίου 2017
To τρέχον τεύχος του JJMJS / The current issue of JJMJS
Journal of the Jesus Movement in its Jewish Setting 4 (2017)