- Christo H.J. van der Merwe, "How ‘direct’ can a direct translation be? Some perspectives from the realities of a new type of church Bible"
- Abraham Oh, "Canonical understanding of the sacrifice of Isaac: The influence of the Jewish tradition"
- Arthur J. Dewey, "The memorable invention of the death of Jesus"
- Gert Malan, "Combining Ricoeur and Bultmann on myth and demythologising"
- Gert Malan, "Myth as metaphor"
Hervomde teologiese studies 72:4 (2016)
- Anneke Viljoen, "Theological imagination as hermeneutical device: Exploring the hermeneutical contribution of an imaginal engagement with the text"
- Gert Jacobus Malan, "Ricoeur on myth and demythologising"