Scriptura 120/1 (2021)
- Pieter G. R. De Villiers, "The Bible as Book of beauty: On the Role of Biblical Aesthetics in Secularised Times and Contexts"
- Benjamin D Giffone, "The (Ir)relevance of Biblical Scholarship? A Challenge, and an Opportunity"
- Louis Jonker, "Crossing Boundaries. The Transformative Potential of Intercultural Bible Reading in Secular / Post-Secular Contexts"
- Christo Lombaard, "Law and Faith in Ancient Israel and in Modern Democratic Statehood as Search for Socio-Political Wellbeing"
- Marius Johannes Nel, "Reading the New Testament Stereotypically"
- Ester Petrenko, Dace Balode, "Past, Present and Future of Biblical Scholarship in Latvia"