Journal of the Jesus Movement in its Jewish Setting 7 (2020)
- Carmen Palmer, "A Few Good (Adopted) Men: A Renewed Assessment of the Influences for Paul's Adoption Metaphorn through an Analysis of Women's Marginal Place in Jewish, Greek, and Roman Adoption Tradition"
- Frantisek Ábel, "The Role of Israel Concerning the Gentiles in Context of Romans 11:25-27"
- Andrew R. Krause, "Reading Texts and Reading Practice: Luke 4 in the Context of First-Century Synagogue Reading Practices"
- Roger David Aus, "The Judaic Background of the 'Beloved Disciple' in the Gospel of John"
- Collin Cornell, "The Costobar Affair: Comparing Idumaism and Early Judaism"
- Eyal Regev, "The Early Church Father on Sacrifices and Temple: Rejection, Substitution or Metaphor?"
- Anthony Le Donne, "Reading John with Reinhartz: Receptions of and Reflections on Cast Out of the Covenant"