Arabica sunt, non leguntur...
Studies on the Arabic Versions of the Bible in Jewish, Christian and Islamic Tradition
- Sara Schulthess / Herman Teule / Joseph Verheyden, "Introduction," 1-5
- Arik Sadan, "Differences and Similarities between Early Christian and Judaeo-Arabic (Rabbinical and Karaite) Translations of the Bible into Arabic: The Case of the Book of Job," 7-33 (abstract)
- Juan Pedro Monferrer-Sala, "Scripture and Translation: An Arabic Fragment of the Gospel of Mark Preserved in Ms 4971 BNM," 35-62 (abstract)
- Sara Schulthess, " Vaticanus Arabicus 13: What do we Really Know about the Manuscript? With an Additional Note on the Ending of Mark," 63-84 (abstract)
- David Thomas, "Making Sense of the Bible in Early kalām," 85-103 (abstract)
- Ute Pietruschka, " Präsentation und Umformung biblischen Materials in den 'Uyūn al-aḫbūr des Ibn Qutayba (828-889 AD)," 105-122 (abstract)