- Győző Vörös, "Machaerus: Where Salome Danced and John the Baptist Was Beheaded"
- Morten Hørning Jensen, "Antipas—The Herod Jesus Knew"
- Avraham Faust, "Did Eilat Mazar Find David’s Palace?"
- Avishai Margalit, "Josephus vs. Jeremiah: The Difference Between Historian and Prophet"
- Hershel Shanks, "Should Israel Return the Tablets of the Law to Egypt?"
- April DeConick, "How the Mother God Got Spayed"
- Kevin McGeough, "Should Archaeology Be Used as a Source of Testable Hypotheses About the Bible?" Yosef Garfinkel, "Christopher Rollston’s Methodology of Caution"
- Sean Freyne, "Tradition and Proclamation: A Galilean Teacher and a Diaspora Jew". Jesus, Paul and the Gospels by James D.G. Dunn
- Harold Brodsky, "Assessing Biblical Atlases" The New Moody Atlas of the Bible by Barry J. Beitzel Zondervan Atlas of the Bible by Carl G. Rasmussen